Sunday, December 2, 2018

KAIWALYA PAAD SUTRA - 7

           KARMA  ASHUKLA   AKRISHNAM  YOGINAS  TRIVIDHAM  ITARESHAM 

                         FOR YOGIS  THE ACTION  HAS NO VIRTUE OR  VICE  ,

                                FOR  OTHERS , THEY  ARE  OF THREE  KINDS

       In last Sutra we were told that the CHITTA is not affected by the karmas as the Yogis do not have attachment with the Karma or the action . This is explained more in this Sutra. As I mentioned in last Sutra when an action is done, or there is thought behind it And that makes it good , bad or mixed . So let me give an example. I pray God . I want something for myself = money , power or something to make 'me' happy .In second case I pray God so my enemies should be defeated or something bad should happen to someone .In last case I pray God so I can get closure to the God . I do not want anything else which is material. So in each case I am doing same action , but I have different intention and so in each case the fruit of SAME ACTION is different - one can say that there is SATWIK , RAJASIK AND TAMASIC Gunas behind each DESIRE and so the effect or the Fruit is also SATWIK OR RAJASIK OR TAMASIK.And the effect and the FRUIT will be there . One can not refuse the effect or the fruit and so that we create the attachment . In case of desire for ill effects to others, the fruits that ONE GETS will be bad (KRUSHNA ) If the desire is good then the effect will  be good .(SHUKLA) and there may be mixed effects too .This Sutra states that these effects are not there for Yogi as there is no DESIRE. But for others there are 3 effects. I have mentioned them in above  

No comments:

Post a Comment