Sunday, January 20, 2019

KAIWALYA PAAD SUTRA - 16

NA CHA  EKA  CHITTA  TANTRYAM  VASTU  TAD  APRAMANAKAM  TADA  KIM  SYAT

IN  ADDITION  TO THIS,  OBJECTS  ARE  NOT  UNDER  CONTROL  OF ONE  CHITTA 

 WITHOUT  THE CHITTA  RECOGNIZING  (THE  OBJECT ) WHAT  HAPPENS TO  IT

     In the last Sutra we were told that the object though same , different Chitta have different interpretation or impressions from it . So we know that the interpretation is done by our MIND or Chitta . We may have different impression from the same object at different times. So if I am hungry and I see a slice of pizza , I have have desire to eat it . But if I am not hungry then I will not have the same desire aroused in my my mind by the same object . If there is a stake and I am vegetarian I will feel differently than if I am a meat lover . So the object is same but the impression by mind or Chitta is different .
     Now in this Sutra we are told that just because we do not pay any attention to the object , it does not disappear.So the objects are not under our control.So the object continues to be there and if a another person looks at it he or she will have different or same impression from the same object.In addition to this there is another point. Say there is necklace made out of gold . So when we see it, we not only see as necklace , but also as it's origin as gold . But then we convert that in a ring. The necklace is gone and now we see the ring . So when we see it we have different 'object' in our mind but the 'gold' still remains as gold . So the presence or existence of gold  does not depend upon our Mind or Chitta. In dark room we may not see the object , but it is still there . So the objects exists irrespective of our perception of it or not .   

No comments:

Post a Comment