Saturday, November 14, 2020

OMNIPRESENT

      We often say God is omnipresent. But when we are in trouble, we call upon God TO COME AND HELP! If the God is present everywhere, then how can he come , If he is everywhere then he can not COME  as he is everywhere. If I am HERE then I am not THERE, so I can go from HERE to THRERE. But if I am everywhere, then I am HERE AND THERE TOO. So the question of going there does not arise. So we do say that God is omnipresent but don't seem to act as we believe in our own statement. The story that I am going to tell is related to this principles. I don't know if this story is true or not  and also if there are people that highly evolved or not .

   In one of the temple in India at night a priest entered the temple  and found a man sleeping in temple  and he had it feet on the Lord Shiv PINDI which is religious symbol of Lord Shiva. This would be a great insult towards the God . The man was a great devotee  and so the priest woke up the man and asked him to move is feet . The man answered that he was too tired  and if priest could help him move the feet . The priest agreed  and he lifted the legs  and moved it away from the PINDI. But as soon as the feet touched the grounds another PINDI popped from the ground . The priest was surprised  and he lifted the feet again and moved them another feet away. But as soon as he put them on ground, another PINDI popped up from the ground. The  priest could not believe what he was seeing d looked at the man. The priest had told everyone of the devotes who came to temple that the God is EVERYWHERE, But had not may be believed it and certainly not experienced it before. 

    (I wish I will come across someone like that or I will witness something like this life  and that too outside magic show.)

No comments:

Post a Comment